one of the caveats of fa-shun blah-ging is that you start to second- and third-guess what you wear. i'm in sort of a rut as far as ~inspiration~ goes, so i tried to pick a theme for this coordinate.
... no, it wasn't pastel lisa frank. it was national donut day. duh. i might've missed the mark as far as, uh, translating a donut into clothes, but i like the color combination and i love any excuse to wrap a sweater around the waist. it's like a belt but much more practical.
- blouse and sweater, from the depths of my closet
- jeans, forever 21
- white patent boots, dr. martens
- metallic bracelets, lia sophia
- silver and pink ring, guess
- plastic block ring, h&m
- mauve stone bracelet, kafkakisses by olivia lufkin