one day i'll touch up my fingernail polish. clearly, that day is not today. .. it's probably not tomorrow either.
as i tweeted earlier, from now on i only wear shoes that also function as deadly weapons. these platforms i picked up from karmaloop for a shamefully low price are a prime example of my new manifesto.
i've had these soft grey pants for forever and a day, and i will wear them until they fall apart on me. (they're already starting to -- eeeeek.) i've worn the slip/dress before with this outfit, but this time i've tied it up for a more slouchy look.
- sparkle & fade elliptic slip, Urban Outfitters, 14.99
- motel lolita bralet, ASOS, 13.92
- grey trousers, Hot Topic, old
- the anne xiv shoe in black glitter, Karmaloop, 12.00
- khaki gas mask bag, US Army Surplus
- rings, ASOS, Guess, various
and if you have a moment, follow me on bloglovin'?