Here are some events I've scoped out if you're looking for the best outlet to put your, shall we say, resources into:
- 50% off a ton of new (and older) arrivals on ModCloth. This one is worth your time.
- An extra 20% off outlet and other marked down items at ASOS. Use code BLACKFRIDAYBONUS.
- In store tomorrow, 50% all sale items at UrbanOutfitters. Some stores open at midnight.
- Nasty Gal has 25% off ALL shoes, including sale. I just got spiked litas for $70.
- EVERYTHING is on sale at Dolls Kill.
- Express is offering 50% off the entire store.
- You can get 40% off a bunch of items at Forever 21.
- 15% off + free shipping on all orders from Karmaloop with code 50SHADES.
- JCREW is offering 25% off with COLOR25.
- Haven't scoped it out much, but it looks like Romwe is having a Black Friday sale.
- All t-shirts have been marked down to $10 at Hot Topic.
- Some Black Friday goodness up in Lulu's.
- Topshop is offering an extra 20% off sale.
- BOGO at PLNDR with code PLNDRTURKEY. You can use this link to join.
And on the flipside, sales that you can probably skip are going on at Shopbop, Revolve, and GoJane. Not much exciting there. I hear Anthropologie has 25% off something, but that's not really my scene so can't vouch for that.
What have I missed? Let me know!