Obviously, there's no one that has ever fierced harder and longer than RuPaul. Every time I watch Drag Race I basically have my chin resting on hands, eyes gazing dreamily at the screen waiting for Ru to offer her next bit of life wisdom and style advice.
I like my advice to be delivered with sassy finger snapping and immaculate lipstick, what can I say.
Here are some of my favorites:
- "If you don't love yourself, how the hell you gonna love somebody else?"
- “With hair, heels, and attitude, honey, I am through the roof.
- “We're born naked, and the rest is drag.”
- “Look at me--a big old black man under all of this makeup, and if I can look beautiful, so can you.”
- "My goal is to always come from a place of love ...but sometimes you just have to break it down for a motherfucker."
- "I've dedicated my career to fighting the mundane. My hope is that my career will be a shining example to children everywhere that life is more meaningful when you are not afraid to see all colors of the rainbow."
- “When you become the image of your own imagination, it's the most powerful thing you could ever do.”